School Support Bundle #119B
We apologize, After a Death: Ten Ways to Help Grieving Students & Their Peers Item #553, is not available at this time. Please contact email@example.com regarding any questions.
This bundle contains one guidebook, one DVD and one brochure:
- Guidebook: Helping the Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers Item #536
- At some point, every teacher will encounter a student who has been affected by a death. This guidebook is an essential resource for elementary, middle and high school teachers, offering practical tips and information for how to respond to a death. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- DVD: Supporting the Grieving Student Item #587
- This video is a resource for how to best support students, teachers and school communities after a death. The stories chronicled will provide a good foundation for responding to grief in your school. Whether you are a parent, teacher, concerned friend, school counselor, or educational administrator, the information contained in this DVD will give you a deeper understanding of grief and concrete strategies to support students who are dealing with a death. To preview this DVD, please visit the streaming page for this title. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- Brochure: After a Death: Ten Ways to Help Grieving Students & Their Peers Item #553
- This pamphlet serves as a companion piece to Helping a Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers . It highlights grief support tips found in the full-length guidebook. This along with the other pamphlets are inexpensive and informative and make an excellent resource. For individual copy pricing, please click here.