Multimedia Bundle #114B
We apologize, Guidebook: Helping the Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers Item #536 and After a Death: Ten Ways to Help Grieving Students & Their Peers Item #553, is not available at this time. Please contact email@example.com regarding any questions.
This bundle includes a DVD, two guidebooks and a brochure, and the large activity book.
- DVD: Supporting the Grieving Student Item #587: this video is a resource for how to best support students, teachers and school communities after a death. The stories chronicled will provide a good foundation for responding to grief in your school. Whether you are a parent, teacher, concerned friend, school counselor, or educational administrator, the information contained in this DVD will give you a deeper understanding of grief and concrete strategies to support students who are dealing with a death. To preview this DVD, please visit the streaming page for this title. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- Guidebook: Helping the Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers Item #536: at some point, every teacher will encounter a student who has been affected by a death. This guidebook is an essential resource for elementary, middle and high school teachers, offering practical tips and information for how to respond to a death. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- Guidebook: When Death Impacts Your School: A Guide for School Administrators Item #545: a valuable resource for school personnel who are faced with a death or tragedy in their school community. This guidebook includes suggestions for how schools can help students—by addressing concerns, organizing memorials and offering support. It also includes instructions for developing a school intervention plan after a death, how to address issues related to suicide and violence and how to know when outside help is needed. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- Brochure: After a Death: Ten Ways to Help Grieving Students & Their Peers Item #553: this pamphlet serves as a companion piece to Helping a Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers . It highlights grief support tips found in the full-length guidebook. This along with the other pamphlets are inexpensive and informative and make an excellent resource. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- Memories Matter: Activities for Grieving Children & Teens Item #585: this activity book features 85 activities designed to help children process their unique grief. The activities can be used with children and teens in peer support groups or for parents to use with their children. For individual copy pricing, please click here.