Print Only Bundle - One Activity Book/No DVD #112B
We apologize, Guidebook: Helping the Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers Item #536 and After a Death: Ten Ways to Help Grieving Students & Their Peers Item #553 and After a Death Activity Book #569, is not available at this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any questions.
This bundle contains two of the guidebooks, one activity book and the Ten Tips brochure:
- Guidebook: Helping the Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers Item #536
- At some point, every teacher will encounter a student who has been affected by a death. This guidebook is an essential resource for elementary, middle and high school teachers, offering practical tips and information for how to respond to a death. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- Guidebook: When Death Impacts Your School: A Guide for School Administrators Item #545
- A valuable resource for school personnel who are faced with a death or tragedy in their school community. This guidebook includes suggestions for how schools can help students—by addressing concerns, organizing memorials and offering support. It also includes instructions for developing a school intervention plan after a death, how to address issues related to suicide and violence and how to know when outside help is needed. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- After a Death: An Activity Book for Children Item #569
- This easy-to-use workbook is designed for children ages 5 to 12 who have experienced the death of a family member or friend. With a mixture of creative activities and tips for dealing with changes at school, home and with friends, this is a great tool for all grieving children. We’ve included a variety of drawing and writing exercises to help children remember the person who died, and learn new ways to live with the loss. For individual copy pricing, please click here.
- Brochure: After a Death: Ten Ways to Help Grieving Students & Their Peers Item #553
- This pamphlet serves as a companion piece to Helping a Grieving Student: A Guide for Teachers . It highlights grief support tips found in the full-length guidebook. This along with the other pamphlets are inexpensive and informative and make an excellent resource. For individual copy pricing, please click here.